首页注册个人资料论坛选项悄悄话搜索在线会员日历帮助退出 收藏 | 设为首页

ASWECAN ASWECAN > WeRsoY > 象牙塔 > It is just the beginning
  上一主题   下一主题
作者
主题 发布新主题    回复主题

红豆红茶
会员
It is just the beginning

Today,the 15-year-long dream comes true:China is formally accepted as a member of the WTO。
China got the accession into the World Trade Organization on NOV 10th。Let’s remember the historical time forever.
As a Chinese, I‘m proud of my nationality. We have reason to be happy for this celebration,but we should keep cool-headed. It is just the beginning .We still have a long journey.
China’s entry into WTO means there are more and more opportunities and challenges existing together. The most important thing is the competition between domestic and foreign goods, between local people and foreigners, between Chinese and foreign cultures. The competition means that the fittest will survive. In fact, China has gotten nothing but a fair chance to compete with other countries. We must do enough preparation to face all the coming challenges and grasp all the opportunities.
There are too many things that will have great changes. More job vacancies will be filled. More Chinese products will sell well in the international market. The environment of investment will be improved and China’s law will be revised so that the market economy can conforms to the international rules.
It also brings us some new idea. The new conception of living, consume, and education. I think the last point is noteworthy to everyone besides the students. People will feel more urgent for learning and they will become more open-minded while traveling through the sea of information. And to be a life long learner will be people’s pleasure.
As a senior high school student I should take the responsibility of making enough readiness in order to face the challenges and opportunities and at last benefit all the Chinese people.
WTO is a new lesson for everyone. Joining the WTO is a process rather than a conclusion. Now, the journey is just starting. Let ’s set ourselves on the long, hard but promising journey.

2002-02-23 05:08 PM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看红豆红茶 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

所有时间均为 北京时间 现在时间 11:22 AM 发布新主题    回复主题
  上一主题   下一主题
显示可打印版本 | 将本页发送给朋友

论坛跳转:

论坛状态:
你不可以发布新主题
你不可以回复主题
你不可以上传附件
你不可以编辑帖子
HTML代码禁止
vB代码允许