作者
主题 发布新主题    回复主题

风过无痕
会员
为英语节写的五幕剧一部

Act One
场景:宫殿
人物:旁白,国王,大臣们,侍卫
K: Anything worth reporting, my officials?
Chancellor A: My respectable king, what is your great opinion on on my subtle report two days ago?
K: En, I'm rather satisfied with my soldiors performances in the front line. As to the military payroll, B?
Chancellor B尴尬, 欲言又止
K: Chancellor B, come here!
Chancellor B上前,和King耳语。
K: (沉思, 耳语,点头,Chancellor B回去)O.K. Chancellor A you can talk it with B after a while, he know how to solve the problem.
K: Anything else?
Chancellor C: Yeah, yeah…… yes, His majesty, I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid that the accompishment of your new palace will have to be a little later than planned.
K: (冷笑)A little later, well, next week my guest will be here, you want me to say :" Oh, dear, I'm so sorry, the palace will be finished a little later."
(怒吼)Change all the slaves, capital punishment , and you , remember, a week left.
Chancellor C:(颤抖,惊恐)I, I know. I'm grateful to you for giving me another chance.
K: En, I know all of you are rather reliable and loyal to me, as anyone who disobeyed me have gone to the hell. (自负的大笑)
G: No, no, dear father, please no! You've just recruited 10000 people to the army. How can you kill now kill so many people just for a pile of stone.
K: Shut up! Remember, they are slaves, they are tools, my slaves, and will also been your slaves soon.
G: No! (声嘶力竭地喊)
K: Out! Do you Know what are you doing these days? How dare you contradict me everyday, several times! My dear son!
Gawain低下头,机械地缓缓走出。

Act Two
场景:边境地的森林
人物:GAWAIN,ELAINE,KING ARTHUR,数强盗

G: I ,the unfortunate, go forth companionless,
And the days darken round me ,and the years
Among new men, strange faces, other minds.
The honor has been my remote by-gones, walking on the strange land, seeing the decline of my homeland, however, I cannot predict her tomorrow.
E:HELP!HELP!
Bandits: No one will hear you, no one will see you, no one will deal with it especially over the borderline……Haha, this is you fate,meine liebe Dame.
Gerhaps, I cannot help my country, but now I should save the virgin at least……(高声怒喝)
I swear by the name of my sword, my sword is sure to be imbrued with your blood, if you still catch the mademoiselle.
Bandit(大笑): It has been a long time that no one come to manage with me, because those who dare to deal with me have been all dead. Anyway it seems that they will have another companion.
(数人混战,G寡不敌众,渐渐不支……剑断,拿出匕首,交给ELAINE)
G: Go!
Bandit: Strange traveler, I admire your excellent fighting skill, but your decision to fight with us is absolutely wrong. Thus, if you join us , I am happy to be your friend and the girl, will also be yours as your gift.
G: Today, this place is sure to be imbrued with lifeblood, no matter yours or mine.
E: Noble monsieur, go without me, I've been so unfortunate…… But I can't bring it to others.
G: Mademoiselle, I see a noble soul from your words, which, strengthen my conviction to fight for your honor and life.
(KING ARTHUR上)
A: Now, here, there will be no harm to any noble soul, only sentences to the crimimals.
Bandits: Shit! There are so many meddlesome people, all right, to me , two is equal.
(一番搏斗后,强盗被制伏)
G: I'm grateful for giving me a hand when most necessary.
A: Not at all, for a long time I havenot meet such a person with excellent fighting skill, brave action and the most important , a noble heart. Would you mind going with me and to my home?
G:Excuse me, it's my duty to guard the mademoiselle home. Excuese me, may I?
E:(抽泣)The village where I live has been ransacked by the bandits, only I (哭)……I'd rather be a servant of you.
G: Mademoiselle, I'm just an idle drifter, there is no return behind , there is no home in the front
A: Then, may I suggest that……?
(国王卫队上)
Chiefguard: I'm sorry, His majesty, we lost your trail, your horse……
Gand E: His majesty? Are you……(骑士是不是不应该打断别话人说?)
A(大笑): Yes, I'm the king of the land, but I'm not the master, you have no apology, but for my getting lost, I would not have meet this beauteous mademoiselle and this noble knight.
G: Excuse me, His majesty, but I'm not a knight.
A: Perhaps you were not before, but now , you are. Though it seems that I have impose a difficulty on you, I promise, you can gallop about in each inch in my country.
G: I swear by the name of my mother's gravestone, my sword is yours anytime, my life is yours anywhere.(单膝跪下)
A(扶起G,对E说): My mademoiselle, bandits destroyed your village, may I have the honor to building another for you in my country to make up my fault.
G: I'm so grateful that ……
A: O.K. Everyone, now we'd better drive to the castle to hold the ceremony for the knight.

Act Three
场景:ARTHUR的宫殿
人物:ARTHUR,GAWAIN
Narattor: Gawain has been the knight David of Arthur for 2 years, Gawain's bravery and nobility are deeply awarded by Arthur. Gawain is deeply moved by the intelligent govern of the king, meanwhile, Elaine is also deeple attracted by the knight who once saved her.
Now, his coutry is battling with his father's.

A(独坐宝座,做沉思状)
G: His majesty, what do you want me to do?
A(望着G,欲言还休)
G: Please say it straightly, I'm your knight.
A(缓慢地): David, you once said that my wish is your life……
G: Yes, his majesty, now my vow is the same, Iswear by the name of my mother's gravestone, my sword is yours anytime, my life is yours anywhere.(单膝跪下)You are the noblest king I have never met.
A(长叹): Thank you for your loyalty, I'm not so good as you expected. Now I wish you promise me another thing, because you are the most reliable person I know. It will bring the death to you——though it is a great pain to me, I'm concerned more about your honor, because you are always put it the first place.
G(思索片刻): I have to carry out whatever you want, because I'm full convinced that you have your noble reason.
A: We have kept battling with our neighbour for a long time, though we have taken advantage, we have paid a lot.(长叹)Yes, the war brought us the glorier, more the pain. It made the both countries envoloped in a desperate state, made me condemned by my heart…… I want to get rid of the origin of the war, the king of AAA.
G(脸色苍白,声音颤抖): You want me to ……
A: I'm sorry, you are right, I want you to kill him, assasinate. I've thought it over and over, it is the best way to end the war, it will bring the least loss and pain, though, which means my leave between you and me , also, which will destory you.(痛苦地将脸埋于掌中)
G(独白): My lord ,why now, you have given me such a command, which will bring my death, yeah, but I don't care. But why now, when my ead soul began to recover, when my frozen heart began to thaw. There have lived a figure in my heart, graduelly, I feel something I have never experienced, perhaps it is that they call love. I am not afraid of death itself, but what it will bring. Vale, the vale , dreadful than death. Vale? Not absolutely. Also a painful reunion, my motherland I once tried my best to forget, my father I have betrayed, and the criminal charges of patricide. But I cannot reject my master, he is right, the best solution, which will bring the least loss and pain to everyone, or more people have to bear their calamitous fate.
G(单膝跪下): My God, as your wish. Your command is my life.

Act Four
场景:GAWAIN家
人物:GAWAIN,ELAINE
E: You've come back, sir.
G(独白): How can I tell her the fact? How can I explain the reason I have to leave, leave the home, leave the country, leave the world, leave her! I hope she will not have the same feeling as mine, how ridiculous, I'm just hope her love to me.
E: What's the matter, sir? You look pale.
G: Nothing, Elaine. En, you have been here for two years?
E: Yes, sir. Anything wrong?
G: Of course not, do you want to have your own home, or , I mean , do you want to marry someone?
E(惊愕地): Sir, you want to drive me out?
G(大喊): No, that is not my meaning, Elaine. I just think that you should seize the opportunity to look for your own happiness, you have the right to do that. I know, Sir Thomas , an excellent young man in every respect, has proposed several times……
E(不语,低下头。)
G: Furthermore, tomorrow I must set out, for a mission, a special mission, perhaps, I will not come back forever.
E (不语,慢慢抬起头。)
G: Yes, Elaine, my dear sister, please, please help for the last time. Polish my armature, I should go honorably. And, and the dragger, which I presented you the first time we met.
E: All right.
(E擦拭匕首)(是不是不应该让ELAINE擦匕首,他忍心吗?)
I am an unfortunate person, and also bring other unfortune. When I believe I've found my happiness, it left me ruthlessly. Sister, you call me sister, my love.
G(独白): Forgive me, my beloved girl, you look so sad, I myself also am not sure whether I am right. Oh, no, your sadness make my heart broken. Indeed, I hope your love several hours ago, but now , it is love make everything worst.
E(独白): My beloved man!
Do not press me to leave you
Or to turn back from following you!
Where you go, I will go
Where you lodge,I will lodge
Your road shall be my road
And your end my end
Where you die,I will do
There will be buried
May the Lord do thus and so to me
And more as well
If even death parts me from you
E(独白): Dragger, it is you that once saved my life; it is you that once kept my heart warm; it is you that once made me feel you are mine forever. Now, it is you that will leave me; it is you that will accompany my beloved man to the dangerous journey; it is you that take him away. However, at least , you will never be alone, he will never feel lonely, because I will accompany with you forever. Part forever, my love, which Iwill never speak out, which will end my love!(举起匕首自尽,插进心脏)
G(独白): My goddness, my cursely fate! You want my life, O.K., my father's life, O.K., but you should have taken a guiltless sacrifice, my beloved girl. It has passed away fovever, the spring which would resurrect my heart! There is only death in front of me, yes , now, you will never made me frightened, the most valued in my life has passed away.

Act Five
场景:宫殿
人物:GAWAIN, KING, GUARD
Guard(敬礼): This way, please. His majesty is waiting for you in his study.
G(机械地敬礼,机械地解下他的剑、他的盾,机械地走进大门,相同的步幅。不经意地将手放上胸口(匕首藏在这里))
G(大叫): Surprise, great surprise, the knight handed in his sword, his shield, which, symbolize his honor, even his life.

G(迈进大门,固定不动,敬礼)
K(冷漠的抬起头)
K (voice1): Sit down, knight. Clever guy, leave your weapon outside. Don't worry, if I want to kill you, you woud have already breathed your last breath.
(场中只放一张椅子,但G没有任何反应,固定在原地)
K(voice1): If I were him, I will regard you as my son. (笑)I'm rather shocked and adore him, and you. He should have send you, his most helpful knight here, as a tool of him, as a gift to me.
(寂静)
K(voice2): O.K., I'm willing to compromise, take the territoriality you've got, but you mustn't launch the attack again!
(G固定)
K(voice1): Why say something? your lord teach you to discuss with me in such a way? At least, you should show your respect to an elder.(笑)

(风声,门开,蜡烛熄灭,一片漆黑)
(机械地取出匕首,无声地走向国王。)
K(voice3): No, no, dear (取个昵称吧), please no!(同时)
K(voice4): All right, please fullfil my last wish. Light the candel, please! Take off your helmet, please! Let me see you again before I go to the hell, please!
(寂静 30秒)
(国王点燃了书桌上的蜡烛,G正站在书桌旁,手中握着匕首,举着。)
(国王将双手握住他的手)
K(voice3): My child, I know, you hate me, everyone hate me, but what you have seen are just my dissolute action, or my devil, you forget one point, habbit, my habbit, formed graduelly in the forty years. Kill me, don't not be controlled by your habbit.
(闭上眼,引颈就戮,微笑)

G(独白): Yes, it is this dragger that has imbrued by my lover's blood, is it soon imbrued by my father's blood? No, no, I should give it up, it is not the weapon for a knigh. But, as a knight, how can I betray my master. No, no, I've already betrayed my father, my master, my love, my country and my soul. But, but, must I destroy the only hope the country has just set alight?
Narrator: He gazes at his dragger fanatically, from which he finally sees his face, his eyes, his fate. He is retreating slowly, to the distance he would never rescue himself. He seems to haveing heard the Song of Hope by Petofi Sandor, the great lyric poet and Hungarian patriot:
What is hope? A Prostitute!
Alluring to all, she gives herself to all,
Until you have sacrificed a priceless treasure--
Your youth-- then she forsakes you.
Despair, like hope, is but vanity.
K: … Contracted a chill while singing and roistering; saw an abyss in heaven. In all eyes saw nothing; in hopelessness found salvation……
… There is a wandering spirit which takes the form of a serpent with poisonous fangs. Instead of biting others, it bites itself, and so it perishes…
… Begone!…
(G自杀,将匕首插入胸口)
Narrator: The dragger has penetrted his thick and indurative plastron, syncretising with his blood, his heart, his heart. He can finally combine with his beloved girl, forever. But he has heard, he wanted to tell her: This is what I would like, my love-- To go far away alone to a darkness from which not only will you be excluded, but other shadows too. There will be myself alone sunk in the darkness. That world will be wholly mine.
(G闭上眼)
(King 挥了挥手,幕后走出四个全副武装的骑士,抬起G的手,G的脚,G的身体,G的头。同步走出。)
K: Wait a minute!(沉思)
(King 挥手,骑士走出。)
Narrator: Is this a tragdy? No! If there is no record in the history, isn't it nonsense to the fight of the soldiers? It proved an immemorial Germany proverb: Einmal ist Keinmal! Luckily, history often repeats itself.

(第一次写剧本,各位看官多提意见,还有为此剧取个名字)

2003-11-16 05:47 PM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看风过无痕 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

所有时间均为 北京时间 现在时间 04:41 PM 发布新主题    回复主题
  上一主题   下一主题
显示可打印版本 | 将本页发送给朋友

论坛跳转:

论坛状态:
你不可以发布新主题
你不可以回复主题
你不可以上传附件
你不可以编辑帖子
HTML代码禁止