首页注册个人资料论坛选项悄悄话搜索在线会员日历帮助退出 收藏 | 设为首页

ASWECAN ASWECAN > Wicretrend > 方正 > 我BF和我, 昨天刚刚拍的:-)
总页数 (2) : [1] 2 »   上一主题   下一主题
作者
主题 发布新主题    回复主题

Oops
会员
我BF和我, 昨天刚刚拍的:-)

adi & all guys out there
很久没有联系,大家怎么样?

2003-07-14 06:44 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

他的背咯

2003-07-14 06:48 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

GG

2003-07-14 06:51 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

我们在吃中餐喔

2003-07-14 06:55 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

他都吃好了,我还在吃

2003-07-14 06:58 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

love you , steiner
LOL

2003-07-14 07:01 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

背影
christoph, me and yivy walking alone ahead
LOL

2003-07-14 07:05 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

adi
资深会员

holaaaa!! omg i miss you girl~~how's life?? mine's been hella boring, needa spice it up! you are one hot mama xP!!
I'm so glad for you!! you've finally settled down...and with a cutie THAT good-looking? meng you've got it all.
I love the way you dress too, you've got a body that's 2die4!!! the punk look is so IN...baggy pants and all dat. just wait till susie sees these pictures, she's gonna scream and jump in excitement! jkjk *susie don't kill me..* hope everything goes well for you babe, take care kayy =D

2003-07-14 07:24 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看adi 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

贪心
深资会员

你BF是墨西哥人嘛?

2003-07-14 08:41 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看贪心 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

gee...adi your words always so flattering LOL life is great...basically just enjoying my holiday and doing my little job..really cant complain! how about you? huh??? gg thx for your compliment on my dressing..LOL me really into punk at the moment. yeaaaah...just wondering wheres sukiii hiding all these days??!"!!! havent seen her online like for ages!!!!! maybe busy dating huh???!!! believe me relationships suck. you just get so emotional and all. kinda miss the good old time flirting around in clubs well, thomas is cute, he worths it:-)
wish the "peach-blossom luck" with you lor, hahaha , kizzzz, y

@贪心
我BF 是这里人. 不过他上2个星期去CROATIA 度假了10天. 我也说他回来怎么晒得和非洲难民一样...

2003-07-14 06:46 PM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Willy
AS亲善大使

peach-blossom lucky,这个翻译灵的

召唤vicki,她要兴奋死了!呵呵~

拥护八荣八耻,鄙视星座论

2003-07-14 08:02 PM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Willy 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

藤原拓弥
等待Email验证的会员

外国冷啊。。。

2003-07-14 10:21 PM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看藤原拓弥 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

adi
资深会员

hey babygirl how's it going~ life's been boring but rather calm you know?...no school work and all dat crap. it's hella depressin' to think imma gonna have to start working within a month or so. i went out shopping with a friend this afternoon, hmm...wondered around and got myself a new tank top, it's really cute lol. i fell in love with these super cute mini jean skirts but they already ran out and the one on the mannequin didn't fit so well, grrrrr!! suki babe is prolly having too much fun with her lover boi LOL jkjk. she's so gonna kill me when she sees this. anyhoo...actually im dating someone right now, we clicked at first but the feeling kinda faded a week ago...i don't really give a shit about relationships, they are too difficult to maintain.
btw. ignore those shitheads' comments, don't let them get to you. beauty is only skin deep, and most shitheads can't see pass superficial things, besides, my super cute german boy saw your pic yesterday and he gave a "wow, who's that???? she's hot!!" there! haha, see? you are one hot chick and you've got thomas LOL i gtg mwah love ya! <333

2003-07-15 06:09 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看adi 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Susie_Q
会员

Hi girls^__^ wazzup^___^
long time no see meh... i am hibernating during the summer right now.. hoho.. life in MO in summer is killing... hohohoho
well finally i got to see a clear picture of the famous thomas meh.. HOTTIE!! does he have an older brother??? hohoho
Adi... yeah... my little dating story ended like a month or two ago...
yeah... got bored like you meh.. and also.. i dun think i can date asain guyz anymore... gets under my skin meh....
don't drink, don't dance like that, he's not good don't talk to him!!! I about killed him..... hehehehe so now single again... AND LOVING IT^___^

2003-07-15 07:07 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Susie_Q 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

拉风之虫
会员

强行8应该进来的
噶强悍的

2003-07-15 06:15 PM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看拉风之虫 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Willy
AS亲善大使

我的体会: 原来美国小姑娘是这样发嗲的,深奥……
看来比上海小姑娘还要作……hiahia

还有一个感觉,中国人叫猪头,美国人叫粪头,sigh,还是中国人文雅些,礼仪之邦啊!

拥护八荣八耻,鄙视星座论

2003-07-15 06:25 PM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Willy 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

LOL you sooo cute adi!!!! shitheads LMAO!!! where are you going to work huh? LOL suki is also here now!! feeling like old times in fd!!! :-))) gg hey no worries i don give shit about what they say..but well i have to agree i looked really shitty on that one pic.but well who cares LOL whos your that cute german boy btw?? *winks* you made me curious!! LOL
hey you got what suki was trying to say with the azn guys?? suki, i dont know what you are talking about?? you are going to date azn guys not the opposite? huh?? yeah ..hihi..you now finally got to see a clear pic of my famous thomas. me also find him cute..n so do others well shame that hes only got a older sis..but one very very gorgeours looking friend!!! aaaahahaaa hes HOT! burning ....outch!!! thomas gets 8/10 points but his friends!! uh....defi.. 10!!!

2003-07-16 05:40 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

i know am thomas-obsessed..;((

2003-07-16 05:43 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

in bus with jini

Oops 附带了这个图片:

2003-07-16 05:46 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

还有一张

Oops 附带了这个图片:

2003-07-16 05:48 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

自从我有男朋友了后就没去过一次DISCO..命好苦啊..!!

Oops 附带了这个图片:

2003-07-16 05:52 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Oops
会员

flirt flirt flirt LOL

Oops 附带了这个图片:

2003-07-16 05:56 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Oops 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

Susie_Q
会员
呵呵~~~~~~

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... LOVE U GUYZ!!!! good old days!!! yeah... adi needs to spill about her german boy~~~~~~~
heheh...nah nah nah.. i am saying that azn guyz are too controlling meh... can't even have fun... claustrophbic!! argh well well well... cuter than thomas?? that's one nice catch meh... pix pix pix lor^_____^
haha

2003-07-16 07:09 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看Susie_Q 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

adi
资深会员
三朵金花all the way!!!!!!!!!

gosh I miss the old days with u guys. I can't believe im actually the youngest in all three meh. I always thought oops was younger than me cos of school system and stuff. not bad not bad....it's about time you two started spoiling me. P
oh~~oops..the "work" i mentioned is actually the start of my freshman year in college. it starts in mid-august!!! can u believe my school is doing that to us? my brain has being eroded by vacancy wahaha. better start reading...omg i love ur pictures, especially the club ones. work it girrrrrrrl PP I haven't been to dancing in a million years. im really getting old errr...well when i get to college it's gonna be partttyyy all da way!! jk lah, gotta work hard too...teachers are slavedrivers.
omg ur analysis of the term "shithead" is sooo thorough, i cant believe we are actually having a serious conversation about slang. ohhh I thought up another term..."ass monkey!!" lol how'd u like that? it's one of my old friends' nickname...he's a total freak, drives everybody crazy once in a while, but it's aiite wid me. oh speaking of my super cutie german boi, he's just a friend of mine, no chemistry at all lah...besides he's staying in the state univ while im going to the neighboring state, too far to make anything happen. im not too crazy about long-distance relationships wahaha...me not a relationship person...im becoming so independent it's scary. anyhoo...wrote too much. I really really miss you guys, hope everything goes well. we've got to meet up in the near future..bunch of love ^^ <333

2003-07-16 07:20 AM 发表 | 举报这个帖子 | 查看adi 的IP地址 | 编辑/删除 | 引用/回复

所有时间均为 北京时间 现在时间 06:08 AM 发布新主题    回复主题
总页数 (2) : [1] 2 »   上一主题   下一主题
显示可打印版本 | 将本页发送给朋友

论坛跳转:

论坛状态:
你不可以发布新主题
你不可以回复主题
你不可以上传附件
你不可以编辑帖子
HTML代码禁止
vB代码允许